DAWSON KNIFE ORIGINAL - LIMITED EDITION WAR DOG - CPM MAGNACUT - SPECTER FINISH * NO DISCOUNT CODES CAN BE USED -
Over the years, my students have asked me countless times what kind of knives do I use in the wilds of New Mexico? What would I recommend for survival, hunting or wildcrafting. I love and use Dawson Knives. These are perhaps the finest handmade blades in the United States.
In 1973, Barry Dawson built his first knife shop inside a dilapidated barn. Fresh off a stint in Vietnam and flat broke, he built most of his machinery himself out of parts scavenged from the local landfill. What he didn't know, he learned, and what didn't exist yet, he invented.
More than 48 years later Dawson Knives has grown to encompass three generations of knifemakers, all working together out of our shop in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
These knives are sought after by collectors, hunters, survivalists and folks who depend on the finest of knives in real life situations. A good blade can save your life. Dawson blades, in my opinion are the best!
Each blade comes with its own Certificate of Authenticity.
- LIMITED RELEASE
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- NEW .210" CPM MagnaCut American made stainless powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 2x longer than CPM-3V
- 100% American made materials
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Blade: 6 3/4" Overall: 11 7/8"
- Rockwell 60-61
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish helps protect your blade from corrosion
- Solid steel, rounded rectangular handguard for maximum hand protection with minimal bulk
- Stacked, compressed leather handle is hand-dyed and sealed
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
Description: Don't miss out on this special limited release! The War Dog is a modern take on a popular mid-century military knife, featuring a compressed and sealed leather handle and a fierce clip point top grind. The blade has been custom heat-treated with the Dawson's own proprietary method, delivering a tough, battle ready blade that's up for anything.
Blade: 6 3/4"
Overall: 11 7/8"