DAWSON KNIFE ORIGINAL - FORESTER | CPM-3V STEEL | SPECTER FINISH - * NO DISCOUNT CODES CAN BE USED -
Over the years, my students have asked me countless times what kind of knives do I use in the wilds of New Mexico? What would I recommend for survival, hunting or wildcrafting. I love and use Dawson Knives. These are perhaps the finest handmade blades in the United States.
In 1973, Barry Dawson built his first knife shop inside a dilapidated barn. Fresh off a stint in Vietnam and flat broke, he built most of his machinery himself out of parts scavenged from the local landfill. What he didn't know, he learned, and what didn't exist yet, he invented.
More than 48 years later Dawson Knives has grown to encompass three generations of knifemakers, all working together out of our shop in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
These knives are sought after by collectors, hunters, survivalists and folks who depend on the finest of knives in real life situations. A good blade can save your life. Dawson blades, in my opinion are the best!
Each blade comes with its own Certificate of Authenticity.
- 100% designed and handcrafted in the USA
- .140" CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Next evolution in blade steel - edge wear 3x longer than D2
- 100% American made materials
- 4" blade, 8 3/8" overall
- 7oz knife only / 9oz including sheath
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Rockwell 60-61
- Deep finger choil, thumb ramp allow improved control
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured G10 handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- Custom fitted Leather + Kydex sheath for carry on belt or backpack
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free resharpen
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee